1. We believe that the Bible is the inspired and inerrant Word of God (2 Tim. 3:16, 2 Peter 1:21).
2. We believe that there is one true God, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three distinct persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Deut. 6:4, Ps. 90:2, Matt. 5:48, 28:18-20, 2 Cor. 13:14)
3. We believe in the full deity and full humanity of Jesus Christ. We affirm His virgin birth, sinless life, substitutionary and atoning death on the cross, bodily resurrection, ascension, and future second coming. (John 1:1, 10:30, Luke 2:52, Gal. 4:4, Matt.1:18-25, Luke 1:26-38, 1 Peter 2:21-22 [Isaiah 53:9], 2 Cor 5: 21, Heb.4:15, 7:26-27, Matt. 28:6, Luke 24:1-52, Acts 1:9-11, 2 Thes. 1:7-10)
4. We believe that all persons, though deserving of respect because they have been made in the image of God, are sinful, alienated from God and in need of salvation.(Gen 1: 26-27, Ps 8: 4-8, Rom. 3:10, 23, Eph. 2:1-3, Col. 1:21)
5. We believe that eternal salvation, in which individuals are reconciled to God and declared righteous before Him, comes only by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, who died for our sins, was raised, and continues to make intercession for us before God the Father. (Acts 13:38-39, 4:10-12, John 3:16, Eph. 2:8-9, Rom. 3:22-24, 2 Cor 5:21, Heb. 4:15-16)
6. We believe that all regenerate persons, though freed from the dominion of sin, must continue to grow in Christlikeness by the power of the indwelling Holy Spirit. (Gal. 5:16-18, 22-26, Eph. 4: 30-32, 5:18, John 16:12-14)
7. We believe that the saved will be resurrected to an eternal life of fellowship with God, while unregenerate persons will be raised to an existence of eternal separation from God and punishment. (John 3:17-18, Matt 25: 46, 1 Cor.3:10-15, 1 John 5:10-13, Rev. 20:11-15)
8. We believe that the universal church, which is the body of Christ and of which Christ is the ruling Head, is composed of all believers, who through Christ have equal access to God the Father regardless of ethnicity, gender, or social class.(Eph.1:22-23, 1 Cor.12:12-13, Gal. 3: 28, Col. 3:11).